Welcome to my site! I am a maker, hardware hacker and an amateur flutist. I graduated from International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT-B) with a major in computer science. Though, I came to IIIT-B to study embedded systems, but couldn’t do so because the only professor who used to teach embedded systems at IIIT-B left the institute a semester before I came. I don’t regret it because IIIT-B gave me much more than what I expected.
As an exchange student I did my masters thesis at Freie University Berlin under Prof Raul Rojas. Where I worked on SLAM algorithm for a modal autonomous car. I would say those 6 months were the best part of my life
I never had a formal education in electronics so I taught it myself and started making and breaking electronics. The primary goal behind this blog is to share my learning with others. Presently, I am one of the co-founders of Graviky, and our team is working hard on arresting pollution and converting it into ink. Our team has been covered by major news channels across the globe. Here are some articles:
People I admire:
- Andrew “Bunnie” Huang
- Chris “Akiba” Wang
- Dave Jones from EEVBlog
- Sadagopan Sir (Director at IIIT-B)
- Prof. Poonacha (Professor at IIIT-B)
- Prof. Raghavan (Professor at IIIT-B)
- Prof. Raul Rojas (Professor at Freie University Berlin)
- Foreign policy award 2016. Shared with my co-founders and friends Anirudh and Nikhil. We proudly share this award with celebrities like Sushma Swaraj and Ban Ki-moon. Read more here and here.
- 25 Under 25 award by Campus Diaries. Read here.
- Speaker at TEDxSIBM Bangalore 2018.
- Speakers at TEDxIIFT Delhi 2015.
- Speakers at The Goa Project 2015.
- ₹ 35000 scholarship awarded by IIIT-B as semester topper.
- Design and Innovation fellow at MIT Media Lab India initiative.
- Participated in MIT Global Startup Labs 2014.
- Participated in MIT Media Lab Design and Innovation workshop 2015.
My first Tedx talk on my journey from nothing to something.